Launchtrip is the first app to tackle a long-standing challenge for consumers and the hospitality industry: the need to facilitate group bookings in a single app, including payment processing and soon, with an industry first : fair and transparent pricing. From today, users will be able to:
- Search by city Where event to book accommodation and restaurants close to major sporting, musical and entertainment events across the country, with other events added regularly
- Book hotel rooms from a selection of 3 to 5 star properties across the country. From independent boutique hotels to 5-star luxury properties and everything in between, Launchtrip offers thousands of hotels in 8 major US cities to start with (including New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami, Orlando, Austin, Phoenix and Las Vegas), with more and more available each month
- Browse thousands of highly recommended restaurants and book directly in the app using Resy as Launchtrip’s official restaurant reservation partner
- Split and manage payments of your group trips (available for group trips of 3 or more)
- Receive scaling group discounts with partner hotels
- Take advantage of Launchtrip 24/7 signature concierge service – online and with text-based, human-powered customer support
- Ground transportation and travel insurance will be available by the end of the year
- The availability of the Google Play store will be launched in winter 2021
Customers will also benefit from Launchtrip “My trip” function, where users can manage all of their group bookings and guest list, meaning they won’t be blocked by booking emails from multiple providers. In this feature, users can name their trip, check the trip guest list and whether they have paid or not, and send reminders to anyone who has not yet paid.
Launchtrip recently surveyed 1,000 American adults to find that for 25% of Americans, payment is the most painful part of planning a group trip. A third (34%) of those surveyed even said they spent hours figuring out how to allocate costs. To reward those group travel âheroesâ who have had to deal with organizational issues for too long, Launchtrip is offering all-expense-paid vacations (including accommodation at select luxury hotels across the country) to a Lucky “heroes” plus three friends.
To enter, visit https://launchtrip.com/heroes-contest and submit a painful history of a past experience of organizing group trips.
CEO and Founder of Launchtrip Julien Ing is dedicated to providing a better travel experience for groups – a category he says has seen little innovation in nearly 25 years. Ing states: âLaunchtrip is a new kind of travel booking company that we believe will transform the travel and hospitality space. From group travel to full transparency for consumers and partners, we are committed to creating the best possible experience for our users and are delighted to be open to the public today. ”
Going forward, Launchtrip will roll out additional features dedicated to creating a seamless travel experience, including curated travel recommendations, an AI-powered rewards system and more. To book your next trip with Launchtrip, download the app here and find out more here.
Launchtrip is the Together-Travel company that makes booking group travel easy and rewarding. Founded by an entrepreneur Julien Ing, Launchtrip’s philosophy is to make every experience exceptional, from start to finish. Launchtrip’s consulting team includes some of the best experts in the industry with previous leadership roles within HomeAway (Expedia), MealPal and Tripping.com to name a few. This includes Traci Mercier, Taleeb Noormohamed, Michael drever, Kathleen RÃ©aume, Terry mcbride and Mark Spencer.
SOURCE launch trip